In this, our fourth year of Kids Country, we will have helped over 8,000 children understand a little more about food, farming and the countryside. We see this as a developing relationship with schools across our region and have an exciting programme building for 2017.
Our objective is to promote and support agriculture and rural life by:
- A number of term time events aimed at classroom visits
- A number of weekend events for children
- Kids Country activities linked alongside other major events such as the Autumn Show
- Learning opportunities to organisations such as the cubs and scouts movements
- In classroom visits and support
- Researching the feasibility of developing our education centre on site further
We welcome enquiries for developing our programmes or for those wishing to access our resources.
See our events for 2017 by clicking the link below:
Watch our Kids Country Day 2015 video link Kids Country Day 2015