Sponsors and Partners
Delivering an extensive and thorough programme of events for around 8,000 school children in the local region every year unfortunately comes with a price tag.
As a charity, Kids Country relies enormously on the generosity and support of sponsors, and it is thanks to our wonderful partners that we can realise the ambition of our programme.
We know it has to make business sense for our sponsors and we will work hard to achieve that for them.
Kids Country Key Statistics
- Over 8,000 children reached each year
- Strong relationships with over 50 schools in our local regions
- Links with Beaver, Cubs and Scouts groups
- Collaborative relationships with numerous educational organisations concerned with the promotion and support of agriculture and the countryside
- Permanent Education Centre, including thatched barn to host numerous events throughout 2015
Generic Sponsorship Opportunities
- Interactive exhibition opportunities at Food & Farming Day 2016
- Product sampling at events where relevant
- CSR relationship development and volunteering opportunities
- Sponsorship of Education Centre
- Pay for provision of plants / trees for Education Area
- Sponsor schools / volunteer leaflets and mail outs
General benefits of sponsorship
- Opportunities to promote your business to approx 8,000 school children each year
- Targeted access and relationship building within the teaching and education sector
- Align your brand with a major player in the education, agriculture and events industry
- Opportunities for display boards and banners at the Education Centre, on buildings, the site boundary fencing, and gates
- Acknowledgement on literature, web site and at events
- Ongoing press and PR, including social media, around sponsorship and activities
Individual donations are welcome and will be acknowledged.
We are also looking at promoting sponsors on the Showground’s gates, fences and buildings where they will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of visitors each year.
Why not get in touch now? No sum or donation is too small – please talk to us about how you can help.
We are always happy to discuss any aspect of sponsorship, and if you are interested in supporting the work we do, please contact Sandra Lauridsen or call on 01733 363514.