What’s on Offer?
Each year, the Kids Country hit the road and visit schools in the area to deliver Breakfast Week.
Every child will experience cooking their own special breakfast, learn about the journey our breakfast takes from farm to fork, and understand more about the most important meal of the day through a wide range of hands-on activities.
- Experience the journey of our breakfast ingredients – from field to fork!
- Make delicious pancakes and learn about the ingredients used
- Enjoy practical sessions in sausage making, learn about consumer choice and taste a variety of sausages
- Understand the inputs and outputs of a square metre of farmer’s field
- Meet a local farmer and his tractor, and find out the important role they play in producing our breakfast
- Learn about healthy breakfast choices and the Eatwell Plate