Kids Country are delighted to offer a day where children can learn rural skills in a hands-on environment, and spend time in the great outdoors to help children obtain skills for their activity badges.
- Learn how to safely handle and use an air rifle. Each Cubs and Scout will have the opportunity to have a 1:1 instruction from BASC air gun staff in the safe and proficient use of an air gun
- Experience plucking, dressing, cooking and tasting woodpigeon breast meat
- Improve bushcraft skills by learning how to start a fire and wild cooking techniques
- Explore a nature trail through a field to identify the tracks and signs of mammalian and avian species.
The Kids Country & BASC Cubs and Scouts day can help you earn badges
- Cubs Sports Enthusiast Activity Badge
- Scouts Master at Arms Activity Badge
- Cubs Chef Activity Badge
- Scouts Chef Activity Badge
- Cubs Backwoods Cooking Activity Badge
- Cubs Naturalist Activity Badge
- Scouts Naturalist Activity Badge
Just £4.80 (inc VAT) per child
“A lovely selection of activities run by friendly and knowledgeable individuals. Thank you to you all and we look forward to your next event.” – Snow Goose Beavers
Download the event flyer here: Cubs & Scouts flyer